Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm still here! I've been making a few new templates and will get those posted as soon as I have a few more to post for you.

Last night DH started on third shift. It was weird him not being here overnight but went better than I expected. He got home just as DS and I were getting up for the day then he went to bed for about 6 hours. When he got up we sat on the patio and enjoyed the sun for a bit until it was time for dinner. Now he has time to watch the Twins game with me until he has to leave for work again. Maybe this schedule won't be too bad.

X

1 comment:

  1. I hated third shift. I didn't like not sleeping with my husband. Wish you guys luck.
    Take care, Nay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.