Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Not everyone in the world celebrates Thanksgiving and those that do may celebrate it at different times than we Americans do. I found out today that Canadians have their Thanksgiving celebration in October. I enjoy learning how other people and cultures celebrate their holidays and welcome being educated. So no matter if or when you celebrate Thanksgiving where you live, please accept my heartfelt and sincere wishes for a life full of things to be thankful for and the wisdom to recognize them.

Blessings to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.