Monday, November 23, 2009

iPhone vs Droid

I've wanted an iPhone since it was just a rumor. IMO Apple's decision to go with AT&T was disappointing. People in my area do have iPhones but I've heard mixed reviews about the service they get. AT&T claims my area has "Best" coverage but a friend who has an iPhone says they only get 1 bar in this area.

As I said, AT&T coverage map shows we have "Best" coverage, however NO 3G coverage. My plan is up and I have been comparing the iPhone to the Droid. IMO the iPhone is a far superior product, but this does me no good if I don't have 3G coverage so I can actually USE the features I like in the iPhone. Bottom line, AT&T needs to greatly increase their 3G coverage area or Apple needs to go elsewhere with the iPhone modifying the iPhone to work on other networks if necessary. Something has to give or I'll be forced to decide on an inferior phone based solely on the availability of network coverage.

Are you listening AT&T?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.