Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just have to comment on this...

I don't usually post comments more than once a day but when I read about the reactions the GOP lawmaker, Cao, is having to deal with I had to post another comment.

MSNBC is reporting Cao, the only Repulican to vote in favor of the Health Care Reform bill, "has had two fundraisers canceled since Saturday's vote and some campaign contributors have asked for their money back."

I find it disgraceful that this lawmaker who clearly stated he voted the way his constituents wanted him to vote has to be treated so badly by his party and their followers. To me this is just more proof that the Republicans who voted against the Health Care bill voted their pride instead of their conscience. I'm just glad he has the self-confidence to stand up for what he believes in and stand behind his vote. If there were more like him, Health Care Reform would be a non-issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.