Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just signed the Eric's Law Petition

Please join me and thousands of others in supporting the Eric's Law petition. In honor of Veronica De La Cruz's brother, Eric, the Eric's Law petition supports Health Care Reform with a public option and prohibits discrimination based on pre-existing conditions. Veronica's brother Eric passed away in July 2009 while waiting for a heart transplant delayed for years because he had been denied insurance. Don't let this happen to someone you love! Sign the petition today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.