Friday, November 13, 2009

New Widgets added

I've added a couple new widgets to my blog. If you'll scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a map of the United States. This map, called FluView, shows the current flu activity in each of the states including the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.

Further down you will find a widget that provides H1N1 tips, Facts and News. Click on the desired "tab" to read the updated text for each option.

Want one of these widgets for your site? CDC Widgets has these and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.