Friday, December 18, 2009

Graphic Christmas Goodies

You find a lot of interesting and valuable information on Twitter and Twitter lead me to a gold mine of Free Photoshop textures so I'm going back to my roots with this post.

Being an aspiring graphics designer I know you can never have too many textures at your disposal and when the price is "Free" how can you not indulge yourself? Head on over to WebDesignLedger to grab these yummy free textures! Treat yourself to a little graphic Christmas Candy, click below!

The Best Free Texture Packs of 2009



Thank you to @cheth for leading me to this treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.