Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Now Following The Political Carnival...

I have met a lot of nice people on Twitter and learned a lot of good information. One of my favorites have been GottaLaff and her blog "The Political Carnival", in fact I've added a feed to her latest posts on the right side of my blog page ---> over there.

This warm and funny Blogger & Twitterer shares intelligent and timely information that just must be read. Please surf on over to her site and browse through some of her posts. I'm certain you will agree and come to enjoy her posts as much as I have.

Have a great day!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.