Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Democratic vs Republican Psychie

I had just composed and posted a tweet along this same line when a few minutes later I came across this article by BaxterBlogs.

My Tweet:
The diff tween Repubs & Dems: Repubs throw temper tantrums when they lose, Dems roll over and accept it. #Sad #Truth

The title of the BaxterBlogs post:
Are the Democrats better at FIGHTING the establishment than BEING the establishment?

The similarities are eerie, get outa my head Baxter! ;-) Seriously, I was going to compose a post for my blog along these same lines but Baxter said it so well, I'm just going to direct y'all over to her Blog. Please remember to leave some comment love for her and I'd appreciate it if you'd let her know you found her blog through mine. :-)

BaxterBlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.