Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We MUST Pass Health Care Reform!

Reconciliation in a legislative process is defined as follows:

A legislative process in the United States Senate intended to allow consideration of a contentious bill without the threat of filibuster.

Health Care Reform is in jeopardy. Although the Democrats have the largest majority in decades, they no longer have the magic filibuster proof 60 votes. But all is not lost. Representatives Jared Polis and Chellie Pingree have authored a letter to Majority Leader Harry Reid encouraging him to use reconciliation in passing Health Care Reform with a Public Option. But we still need your help. Contact your Representative and tell them you support a Strong Public Option. Follow the link, fill in your Name, Address & Zip Code then follow the instructions to call your Representative and voice your support!

You CAN make a difference, call your Representative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.