Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You Amy Klobuchar!

Amy Klobuchar has committed her support to Reconciliation in Health Care Reform! As of today we have 30 signatures in support of Reconciliation, that's so awesome! Mrs. Klobuchar's statement is below:

AMY KLOBUCHAR (D-MN):

"I support the House bill version of the public option which is based on negotiated rates, and if that came up for a vote in reconciliation I would vote yes. I do not support a public option based on Medicare rates because it exacerbates geographic disparities that already hurt Minnesota."


This is a major milestone but the fight is not over! Please contact your legislator and encourage them to sign the letter to Harry Reid in support of Reconciliation! Follow this link to get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.