Friday, April 29, 2011

#DumpTrump

Donald Trump's continued insistence on questioning President Obama's birth certificate and subsequent questioning of our President's lineage and parentage is disgusting and clearly motivated by a deep seated racism that is, quite frankly, disturbing. Even worse is NBC's continued implied support of him by allowing his shows "The Apprentice" and "Celebrity Apprentice" to continue running. In addition the product brands sponsoring these shows imply their support for Trump and his opinions and by proxy they also imply their own racism and distrust for our American President.

I have begun contacting the sponsors of Trump's shows in the hope of pointing out to them the negativity and vile racism they are associating their products and brands with. If you feel the way I do about this and would like to see support for Trump pulled, please join me in contacting these companies. Ask them to remove their support for his shows and more importantly, for Trump.

Below is a list of product brands that sponsor Trump's shows "The Apprentice" and "Celebrity Apprentice". Contact each of them and express your distaste for their association with Trump. Ask the sponsors to stop advertising during Trump's shows. Tell them you will no longer purchase their products or support their brands if the continue to sponsor Trump and his shows. Post your results as comments, I will be very interested to read your success stories. And if there are sponsors that are missing from this list, post their names, I'll add them to my list.

NBC'S 24-HOUR VIEWER COMMENT LINE ~  1-212-664-4444

7-UP
Contact

ONSTAR
Contact

AUSTRALIAN GOLD
Email address listed on their site is not deliverable. Searching for updated contact info.

CAMPING WORLD
Contact

OMAHA STEAKS
Contact

FAROUK HAIR SYSTEMS
Twitter Handle: @FaroukInc
Contact

PEPSI CO
Twitter Handle: @pepsico
Head of PR: Tim Cost
Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.