Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update! MN Sen Ingebrigtsen responds

Sen Bill Ingebrigtsen:

"Yes indeed, its not easy to undo the 40 years of fiscal and moral damage, liberalism has created in our great state"

How nice of Senator Ingebrigtsen to respond to my email. Isn't it awful that the liberal programs of Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, Food Stamps, etc have done so much damage to Minnesota and it's citizens to leave him so bitter? I hope no one in his family ever needs to rely on these programs. I'm certain with his negative attitude he would treat them very badly if he were to find out.

1 comment:

  1. What a punk. Maybe he should move South and seceed with the rest of the idiots. ~ALAPolitics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.