Sunday, December 13, 2009

Inspiration & a Second Chance found on Twitter!

I've met a lot of nice as well as interesting people on Twitter. Of course there are those annoying people who are constantly trying to sell you something, but just like in Real Life, you learn to sort through them. Today though I came across a story that is truly inspiring and uplifting so I'd like to share it with you. Here's a small preview and please click on the excerpt title or my title to be taken to the whole story...

A Year Ago.



...Right as the holiday season hit in 2008, I learned I would be laid off after New Year’s. As a result, I don’t recall much of last year’s holidays. My family was around me, but I was absent and overwhelmed. Every day was spent looking for work, but not in the usual way. Instead, I used the time to develop and share some ideas; including formalizing this blog, taking it from a blog I called DrFuzzy to a something more business-like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.