Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can Nebraska's Senator Nelson separate himself from Insurance?

Click the post title to be taken to the original article inspiring this post.

"Mr. Nelson, a former state insurance commissioner and insurance company executive, said he would not support a provision ending the industry’s limited exemption from antitrust laws...". He has stated that he is aware his constituents in Nebraska are struggling with the current state of health insurance but one wonders if Mr Nelson can seperate himself from his Insurance ties of past in order to help the people he represents. Well Mr Nelson?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear your comments, please tell me what you think!

Samples of my Stock Photos

I have a DeviantART account where I store stock photographs. These are free to use for any non-commercial purpose. You may tube them, use them as backgrounds or textures. All photos listed in my "Stock" folder Here are available for use.